The Effect Of Flash Card Towards Ability In Writing Narrative Text At Grade Eight Students Of Smp Negeri 3 Gadingrejo3
STUDENTS’ VOCABULARY AND TENSES MASTERY IN CORRELATION WITH WRITING RECOUNT TEXT ABILITY AT JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL2
PROMOTING THE LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS FILM FOR FOSTERING STUDENTS’ LEARNING SPEECH EVENT IN CONVERSATION1
AN ANALYSIS OF STUDENTS’ READING INTEREST OF ENGLISH TEXTS AT AR-RAIHAN JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL GRADE VIII1
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.